Date Posted: March 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 260874
The main responsibility of the Utility Operator is to prep & load all necessary cylinders needed for production. Having these cylinders prepped and staged in appropriate order, so as to ensure a smooth and efficient exchange.
1. Handle, & load the necessary glass cylinders needed to ensure continued production on all machines.
2. Measure, visually inspect, and record data (if needed) for the glass cylinders which are loaded.
3. Removal of the collar from the furnace.
4. Removal of stopped cylinders from the furnace, when needed.
5. Assist the other Operator with the loading of the cylinders into the various machines
** – Sunday through Tuesday, every other Wednesday, 7:00 pm – 7:00 am
** – Thursday through Saturday, every other Wednesday, 7:00 pm – 7:00 am
* HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent
* Experience in manufacturing, production, assembly, or warehouse
* Basic math skills
* Willingness to submit to a background check and drug screen