Newbury Park, CA
Date Posted: March 20, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 260889
One of the largest self-storage facilities in Southern California is seeking a full-time
Sales / Customer Service Representative
to add to their dynamic sales team, and provide excellent customer service to achieve maximum profitability. The ideal candidate will be a trustworthy, tech-savvy individual with sales/customer service experience and a proven track record of meeting and achieving sales goals.
Offered are a competitive hourly wage, bonus, and benefits package to the qualified. The schedule is a 10 hour/4-day work week.
- Field sales and admin telephone calls to positive resolution.
- Follow sales script as defined by company policy and procedure.
- Perform opening and closing duties as established procedures.
- Provide friendly, prompt, expedient customer service to all guests.
- Comply with all company policy, practices and procedures.
- Perform counseling to customers in selecting storage rooms, rental truck size, boxes/moving supplies, shelving and Insurance coverage.
- Complete unit, equipment and truck rental agreements within established procedures.
- Maintain and clean office spaces.
- Perform marketing programs.
- Perform sales and administration functions as needed.