Date Posted: August 29, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 262157
Direct Hire - 2nd and 3rd Shifts Available
We are currently seeking 4 Experienced Weavers for a Direct Hire opportunity for one of our clients.
The Weaver should have:
- At least one year's experience preferably on Airjet weaving machines but they will consider other types of weaving. Needle Loom experience is NOT considered weaving for this client.
- Preference will be given to Weavers that are able to work any shift, but consideration will be given to any Weaver with appropriate experience
Shift changes for Weaver are at 7AM, 3PM, and 11PM
- Training rates $11 - $12.66
- Permanent Full pay is progressive incentive (piece rate) with base rate of 12.66 @ 88% efficiency.
Weaver ESSENTIAL DUTIES* (List in order of importance)
Daily REPAIR WARP STOPS, KEEP WARP ENDS STRAIGHT.
REPAIR FILLING STOPS, MATCH FILLING WHEN STARTING MACHINE WHERE FILLING IS BROKEN.
RESTART MECHANICAL STOPS
WALK TO STOPPED MACHINE
PATROL & INSPECT CLOTH
INSPECT AND INITIAL CLOTH ONCE PER SHIFT.
BLOW OFF MACHINES AND PREWINDERS TWICE PER SHIFT.
- CREEL FILLING PACKAGE
Weaver NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
1. KEEPING UP WITH WARP OUTS
2. FLAGGING ANYMACHINE FOR ANY CAUSE
3. RECORD FLAG REASON, INITIAL EACH START UP
4. OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED BY SUPERVISION
Handle objects (manual dexterity)
- Reach above shoulder level
- Use fine finger movements
- Lift up to 25 lbs
- Is exposed to dust
- Reason and analyze
- Is exposed to excessive noise
- Is around moving machinery
- Communicate orally
- Read and comprehend
- Perform calculations