Salary: $25-30 DOE
Date Posted: September 15, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 262182
Our client is a locally owned and operated company who for over 75 years has been and continues to be committed to our customers and their people. They are dedicated to building and supporting the local communities in which we live and work. Ranked in the top 20 on Oregon Business Journal’s 150 Private Business List. They are dedicated to providing a dynamic, challenging, and rewarding work environment for their employees.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance, inspections, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers
- Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components systems
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer recommendations and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is need to correct.
- Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services).
- Ability to analyze a variety of problems and work independently
- Provide prompt, efficient service and communicate your actions to the customer
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 – 3 years’ experience required
- Knowledge of HVAC tools, materials, test equipment, knowledge of repair, maintenance and installation techniques
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques
- Experience making repair and replace decisions
- Customer service mentality and team oriented with the willing to “pitch in” wherever necessary
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills with the ability to explain the benefits of various solutions
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Be able to pass a drug screening
Pay Rate: $25-30 DOE