Salary: $23.00 to $26.00
Date Posted: April 27, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 262447
Our client is a global organization who has experience incredible growth in the last few years, and it has resulted in a need for new team members. When you join our client, you are making a career move where the company is growing, and they are in need of talent who can execute and tackle the fun and challenges of a growth organization. This opportunity is an immediate need the opportunity will only be open for a short period.
- Supervision/oversight/collection of a high volume Accounts Receivable portfolio, and guide staff in AR, AP and Document Control to maintain departmental and individual objectives.
- Approval of adjustment and write off forms submitted by Collectors in accordance with company policy, and review and track bankruptcy notices and uncollectible accounts as liaison with 3rd Party Collections agency to gauge recovery performance.
- Resolve internal and external customer non-payment issues, invoice discrepancies, and customer payments outside of approved terms.
- Timely processing of all A/R transactions including credit, collections, and cash application.
- Directly assist with processing, collections, and cash application.
- Evaluate credit worthiness with manager to assign credit limits to new and existing customers.
- Create and track collection metrics to ensure corporate targets are achieved.
- Ensures a timely and accurate accounting close process for A/R, billing, and collections.
- Promptly address any customer inquiries regarding payment and collections.
- Verify, research, and resolve issues regarding billing and posting variances.
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- A Bachelor’s or Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 3-5 years Accounts Receivable transactional experience, management, and team building skills.
- General ledger accounting experience
- Requires excellent communications skills, both verbal and written for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to work extended hours during critical times as needed.