Salary: $13 - $15
Date Posted: April 27, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 264474
Our client has secured our recruiting expertise to support the addition of a new organizational service initiative. The position will take calls from their client and capture various healthcare information and provide insight into services available to them as an employee. The position is a full-time position, and our client will have many permanent full-time jobs for those who complete this important initiative. You will step into a state of the art facility that recently completed a $10 million renovation and have the opportunity to work with state of the art technology and work in an unmatch employee focused facility.
We are starting our consideration and interviewing of candidates today. Below is a list of qualifications and considerations for you as a candidate to ensure this is a good career move for you, and this is a career move.
- Monday - Friday work schedule
- Various work schedules between 8AM & 8PM
- 1 full year of Call Center Customer Service experience
- Clear & concise verbal communication
- Effective grammar & writing skills for entry of info into systems
- (A Plus) Benefits, Healthcare Exp
- Verifiable attendance & work history
You will have bonus opportunities and various performance incentives which make this job not only financially attractive but fun. Apply today...this is a great and special opportunity where you have the opportunity to develop your career.