Salary: $14-$20 DOE
Date Posted: January 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 266329
Do you want to learn how to run a machine to create machined parts?? PrideStaff is currently seeking a driven individual who thrives on new learning and growth opportunities to work in a machine shop creating parts built to customer specification. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for your career, read below and Apply now!
Job Summary: Run Machined parts of the highest quality in the most efficient manner obtained with an experienced operator.
MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Run and monitor machined parts on machines already setup under the supervision of an experienced operator to meet customer specification.
- Follow daily maintenance procedures and document
- Inspect parts in process to ensure customer requirements are being met
- Participate in all company trainings
MACHINE OPERATOR TRAINEE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma preferred
- Maintain good communication with department lead.
- Maintain a positive working environment within all departments
- Work at a fast pace and able to adjust schedule to meet customer demands.
- Basic computer skills
Equipment To Be Used:
- Use hand tools and machine tools. Protective earplugs, glasses, and steel-toed shoes/boots are required during the performance of this job.
Mental, Physical and Sensory Demands:
Intermittent=less than 15%, Occasional = 15-45%, Frequent=45-70%, Continuous= 70%
Intermittent: Lifting & Carrying 30+lbs. Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Kneeling/Crawling, Filing, Grip/Grasp
Occasional: Sitting, Reaching/Stretching, Typing/Keyboard
Frequent: Standing, Bending and Twisting, Repetitive motion, Lifting 0-30 lbs., Rapid working speed.
- Noise (over 80 dec.)
- Vibration, Exposure to Solvents, Mists, Fumes, Dirt/Dust and Grease/Oil
- Extreme Heat (>80) and Humidity in the summer months.
APPLY NOW IF YOUR INTERESTED!!