Date Posted: September 22, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 267480
Warehouse Material Handler, Inventory Analyst
The Warehouse Material Handler, Inventory Analyst works in a team environment supporting a variety of work centers and production lines. Key focus will be to work with the Material Manager to ensure inventory accuracy and cycle count is maintained to standards. Typical materials quality assurance is a core function of this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Run analytics and cycle counts
- Assist Materials Manager with Inventory Quality Assurance tasks
- Be able to support the team with a variety of warehouse duties: Packaging, Support production machine operators.
- Performs other warehouse job duties as assigned.
- Follow client published safety practices
- 6 mos. to 2 years experience in general warehouse duties
- 6 mos to 2 years experience with Inventory management
- Cycle Counting experience
- Must be familiar with warehouse ERP functions. Knowledge and experience with Epicor is highly desired.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs independently.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with changing demands.
- High school Diploma or GED.
Location: Portland, OR NW Industrial District
- Monday to Thursday 6:30am to 3:30pm,
- Friday 6:30am to 12:30pm
Hours until labor day Monday – Thursday - 6:30am to 3:30pm: Friday – 6:30am to 12:30pm. After Labor day then it will be Monday – Friday 7am to 3:30pm.