Date Posted: May 19, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 267549
Customer Support - Help Desk Specialist
Are you an energetic, solution minded individual with a knack for customer service? We want you! This person will be working in our AnswerHub Department, which is the Operations Help Desk for our Corporate Home Office. We are looking for a person who is strong in Customer Service, is detail oriented, organized, thorough, and has an excellent work ethic. Successful completion of assessments are required in order to be considered for this position.
- Able to take a deep breath and figure things out even when don't know the answer to something.
- Must be very comfortable with computers and technology with an aptitude for learning and staying abreast of and adapt to an ever changing environment.
- Ability to take on various obstacles and challenges with ease.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Must be extremely comfortable with computers and technology
- Must be able to multitask at a very high level
- Ability to talk on the phone and type notes simultaneously
- Must possess excellent problem solving and listening skills
- Ability to troubleshoot issues within this positions scope of knowledge or ability to pass on the information obtained to the proper person
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written along with excellent grammar skills and proper email etiquette
- Must possess good customer service skills, organization, and the ability to adapt to an ever changing environment
- Strong work ethic, and an aptitude for learning and the ability to take on various obstacles and challenges with ease
This position comes with tremendous growth opportunities and will prove to be very rewarding for the right candidate. This is a full time, temp-to-hire position. The regular work schedule during training will be 8am to 5pm. Candidates must be flexible as schedule, after training, will vary from as early at 6am and as late as 5pm.
More about PrideStaff
PrideStaff Inc. is a nationally recognized staffing organization that has been in business for almost 40 years and always on the cutting edge of what’s trending for the industry. Landing a career at PrideStaff means you are joining a close-knit, dynamic working environment, focused on providing the best possible results to clients, associates and franchisees. PrideStaff is a big believer in the importance of teamwork. The leaders of PrideStaff work from the ground-up to ensure that they have the most talented and versatile teams in place, teams who can work together to make smart, strategic decisions and bring their mission to life. Now is your chance to become a contributor in bringing PrideStaff’s mission to life.