Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 267703
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 PM
Automotive PAINTER HELPER
· 1) Assists PAINTER, preparing surfaces of product, for repainting and polishes repainted product: Sands rough spots on product.
· 2) Sprays scratched areas with filler solution, using spray gun.
· 3) Applies paper and masking tape to protect unpainted surfaces, such as bumpers, windows, and chrome trim.
· 4) Removes gloss from intermediate coats of paint, using wet sandpaper, to ensure adherence of next coat.
· 5) Polishes final coat of paint, using polishing compound and cloth.
· 6) Paints surfaces not readily accessible, such as wheels and underside of fenders, using brush and spray gun.
· 7) May remove and replace moldings and trim.
· 8) May brush or spray undercoating material on replaced parts.
· 9) Performs other duties as described under HELPER