Date Posted: September 15, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 268132
Driver and Installing Associate
Full Time, Long-Term, Direct Hire
Our client is a locally owned and operated Delivery Company that is growing by providing great customer service and satisfaction. They’ve combined technology and innovation with twenty years of delivery and transportation experience. For the first time, consumers, retailers and manufacturers have access to timesaving and money-saving same-day delivery options at the tap of a button. Staffed with a team of employees who value what they do, the company has continued to grow. Act now and become a member of this great team!
The company provides a service that moves items for people that don’t have a vehicle large enough to hold the item. This position is a Driver and Moving position. Most items moved are household furniture times. Two person teams using safe practices and procedures do all moving. The company provides new Box Trucks 16’ or 24’ for use during the shift. Clean and professional looking uniforms are also provided.
- Clean cut and professional appearance
- No Smoking Allowed on Shift
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to pass a criminal background for previous 7 years; some exceptions on a case by case basis
- Ability to lift heavy items on a regular basis.
- Experience in Moving a PLUS
- Experience installing appliances (Refrigerators/Washer/Dryers)
- Valid OR State Driver’s License
- Most associates receive gratuities for a job well done from our clients!
- Some overtime is available