Date Posted: July 17, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 269063
Human Resources Administrator - Direct Hire - $45,000 to $60,000
PrideStaff is conducting a search for a high level Human Resources Administrator for our client has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Administrator reporting directly to the CFO of an employee-owned manufacturing and distribution business. This company offers a competitive wage, plus a very lucrative Bonus and Retirement Fund.
1. 15% of salary into retirement
2. 10% Bonus
3. 10 Paid Holidays
4. Medical Insurance fully paid
5. Tuition Reimbursement
6. Vacation after 6 months
7. Relaxed work environment
8. Employee owned company
This company is a proud Employee Owned Business who has a great work culture, strong team commitment to each other's success, and EXCELLENT benefits. This company typically works an 8am to 5pm schedule and is committed to a strong work-life balance for its employee owners. If you are tired of the long hours and constant pressure in most large corporations, and you want to work for a smaller organization where you can immediately contribute to the success of the company, then this may be the perfect job for you. If a great work environment, great benefits and the pride of directly contributing to the success of a company for which you are a partial owner is most important to you then don't hesitate to apply for this position today.
Compensation and Benefits Include:
- Salary Range of $45,000.00 - $60,000.00
- Annual Bonus – Estimated at 10% of salary
- Retirement Fund – Estimated at 15% of annual salary (100% vested after 30 days)
- Stock Dividends paid twice a year
- Medical Benefits – Fully paid by company
- Short and Long Term Disability – Fully Company Paid
- Tuition Reimbursement – Company Paid (with limits)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 6 months
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Administer company healthcare plan
- Participate in employee healthcare committee
- Oversee all benefits duties including open enrollment, annual renewal, and communications
- Plan events such as awards ceremonies, healthcare committee meetings, and other events
- Send notifications to retirees about company updates on benefits and financials
- Manage the on boarding of employees including recruiting, screening and selection.
- Own the employee handbook responsibility and training new employees on it
- Maintain updated knowledge of employment law, benefits, and best practices
Qualified applicant requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Finance/Accounting with 5 years of work experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- HR or CPA certifications a plus
- Solid understanding of human resource principles and practices a must
- Must be able to take ownership of the HR function, stay current on changing laws and proactively bring issues to senior management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Highly confidential and discreet
- Possess strong communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Self-prioritizing and multitasking abilities are highly desirable
Recruiting The Right Way!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources.
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment, but you are not temporary to us!
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find what job fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partnering in staffing.
Work with the PrideStaff!
Job ID: 269063