Salary: 75000-85000 DOE
Date Posted: October 30, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 270228
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our Irving based client in search of a dynamic Senior Accountant to join their growing team! This is a direct hire position with a competitive salary and benefits package that requires revenue recognition experience and a CPA!!! ($75,000-$85,000)
5 weeks vacation! Relaxed dress code! Flexible work schedule!
The Senior Accountant will serve as a senior accounting representative in the Project Accounting Department.
This opportunity requires the ability to review customer contracts and recognize revenue appropriately based on contract guidelines and clauses.
- Review customer contracts to ensure billing and revenue is accurately recognized.
- Set-up projects in Lawson and SAP and perform analysis.
- Advise internal team to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls and provide support on special requests
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations
- Evaluate diverse financial activities to determine appropriate GAAP accounting treatment and adherence to internal policies and controls
- Prepare and maintain process documentation
- Maintain SOX compliance within assigned areas
- Prepare quarterly and year-end audit schedules upon request
- Identify opportunities to improve accounting process efficiencies
- Lead or participate in various system or process initiatives intended to improve specific areas or functions within department
- Financial analysis and special projects
Preferred experience includes:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA required
- 5+ years of revenue recognition experience, including contract review
- Excel utilizing both pivot tables and v-look-ups
PrideStaff Financial (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff Financial at staffingindallas.com!