Salary: $45-50K base + competitive commission structu
Date Posted: December 12, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 270672
Job Summary: Our client has combined people, products and technologies to offer the most innovative product solutions available in the market today. This position should employ innovative solutions to assist the company's growing sales divisions utilizing all technology the company owns. In addition, the position will support all efforts of the sales division, interfacing with both internal and external customers.
Compensation: $45-50K base salary + competitive commission structure
This is a Direct Hire position with a stable company that offers advancement!
1. Works with the team within the sales division to achieve sales goals through customer development and sales follow-up
2. Communicates clearly with customers keeping them informed of order status
3. Works with invoicing group to supply necessary information for all orders
4. Interfaces with accounting to identify order variances and miscellaneous charges
5. Uses technology to manage sales orders, inventory, and purchase orders, and freight tenderers.
6. Maintains daily processes to ensure accurate, reliable information for customers and vendors which include open order files, price lists, freight
7. Uses Inventory Management tools to manages inventory levels to ensure adequate stock and sufficient turns; avoids overstock situations
8. Maintains strong relationships with customers, suppliers/partners
9. Exhibits ability to think outside the box when working with customer to create strong solutions that add value to the customer
Candidate must be energetic with a history of follow-through and follow-up.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, and experience with ERP systems are required.
Candidate should be comfortable interfacing with all levels of the organization, as well as presenting a positive attitude and customer-service focus.
Interpersonal skills are highly-valued in this sales-driven organization.
Ideal candidate will have an eye for details as well as basic math skills.
PrideStaff (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff at staffingindallas.com!