Date Posted: December 26, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 270988
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounts receivable
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to conduct collection calls
- Excellent Customer Service
- Must have 1 year of recent and relevant office experience
- Must have great working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Data Entry Skills
- General Math Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Verbal Communication
- Accounts Receivable
- Associate's Degree required, bachelor's degree preferred
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed!
Work with the Best!