Date Posted: November 10, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 272869
The QA Inspector responsibilities include 1st piece, in-process and final inspection on precision machined parts and assemblies to customer drawings and related specifications. Duties also include receiving inspection of purchased material, heat treated or chemically processed product to assure that quality control standards and manufacturing specifications are achieved. Complete all necessary documentation including First Article Inspection Reports, and internal job records.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of Quality Systems
- Proficient in the use of standard inspection measuring tools and equipment.
- A good working knowledge and understanding of ASME Engineering Standards, and practical application regarding inspection methods and interpretation of results.
- Good mathematical skills
- Ability to review material and process certifications for compliance to drawing and PO requirements.
- Must employ thorough inspection techniques, be organized with attention to detail. Evaluate product dimensionally, visually, and complete documentation accurately.
- Experience using both Manual and Coordinate Measuring Machines. Software and Programming experience a plus.
- Experience calibrating hand tools and maintaining records is also desired.
This is a temporary contract to direct hire opportunity.