New Berlin, WI
Date Posted: May 29, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 276841
PrideStaff is partnering with a rapidly growing manufacturer of high performance tools that serves the Automotive, Agricultural and Construction, Oil and Gas, Aerospace and Medical Industries.
Due to growth, we are seeking 3rd shift machine operators, Sunday –Thursday from 10pm-6am, salary plus shift premium. We also have a few 2nd shift machine operator opportunities as well.
Primary Job Functions:
- Determine sequence of Operations by studying blueprints, specifications and work orders,; by sorting shop orders by expected delivery dates and maximize materials utilization and minimize machine set up.
- Performs machine set up and operations by adjusting machine according to work orders; by determining reference points, machine cutting paths and by setting and adjusting speed, feed and other controls.
- Maintains work piece quality by observing machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunctions: by taking corrective action as necessary; by measuring work piece dimensions with measuring instruments and to determine accuracy of machine operations.
- Prevents rework and scrap by focusing on the task at hand; by ensuring tools/machine are ready for production.
- Keep management informed by reporting problems immediately to Management.
- Complies with established procedures by learning and following all policies and procedures including OSHA and ISO policies in order to work efficiently and to meet the expectations of the company.
- High school diploma or G.E.D
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math skills
- Ability to problem solve and communicate
Salary is based on experience, shift premiums paid for 2nd and 3rd shift.
Experience with CNC machines is ideal but not necessary.
-Waida (2nd & 3rd)
-Walter (2nd & 3rd)
-Horizontal Surface Grinders
If hired on by client they offer a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K contribution and profit sharing.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!