Salary: $575k to $90k in first year
Date Posted: September 15, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 277055
Sr. Account Executive
Our Client, founded in 1979, is an independent, fee-only investment adviser with $83 billion under management. They maintain four principal business units, which serve a global client base of diverse investors. They offer world-class compensation for performance, career growth and development and a family of benefits that meet the needs of their diverse and growing family of employees.
The role of the Sr. Account Executive is to use consultative techniques to understand high net worth investors needs that result in scheduled appointments for the Outside Sales Professional. The target clients have specifically requested more information about the company’s products and services. While the calls are not prescheduled, they are “warm” calls that are not un-welcomed. You will be on the phone with high-net-worth individuals who expressed interest in way to better manage and grow the value of their personal assets.
Experience, Skills and Education:
- > 1.5 years of industry experience with track record of success
- Series 7 & 66 or 65 (no 66 or 65? just a Series 63? this may be ok)
- Must have a 4 yr. College Degree
- Must be willing to submit to a Background Screening
- No Drug testing required.
Training and Growth:
Through hands-on experience, training, and mentorship, your personal development in the role is exponential. Surrounded by competitive professionals, you will grow your sales skills, build relationships within the firm, and earn an opportunity to create your own career path. The Account Executive position is both a rewarding and challenging role. Setting an appointment between a high-net-worth investor and a member of our Outside Sales Force is a victory. Based on a salary plus uncapped-commission pay structure, you have the comfort of a strong guaranteed income with the possibility that accompanies uncapped, performance based commission.
Simply put: The more success you show, the more you earn!
Starting Base Salary: $50,000
Estimated Year One Income: $75,000 to $90,000 based on performance.
Some will choose to stay in the path of Account Executive as this is highly respected in the company. For those who desire more, growth to Team Lead and even Outside Sales where income can exceed 7 digits! Still more will progress in a variety of roles across the organization. There are simply no limits to the years of development and rewards or client offers.
- Work-life balance is a central focus of Fisher Investments’ culture. As an Account Executive, you will work 8-hour days. Everything stays at the office. You never have to worry about work following you home.
- With generous paid time off and a beautiful surrounding area, your options are endless.
- 50% 401K match
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Our client offers relocation to the beautiful Pacific Northwest in the Greater Portland, OR area.