Date Posted: November 7, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 277120
PrideStaff, a national staffing company is seeking several Customer Service Representatives. Join a great team in the Birmingham Hwy 280 area! The hours will be within 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts, including weekends. Shift flexibility is a must.
This is a great opportunity to make more money during the holiday season! We have a client looking for a person with a positive attitude, great work ethic, and will come to work ready to assist the customers.
Selected candidates will perform the following responsibilities:
Answer emails from customers inquiring about orders, returns, damaged goods, etc.
Must be proficient with the computer and have the ability to use professional judgment when assisting customers.
Ability to compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Ability to enter data in specific data fields, using keyboards or scanners.
- Ability to compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Ability to locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Must be able to work 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (some weekends)
- Must be willing to submit to a drug/background screening.
- Must be familiar with basic computer functions (such as copying and pasting).
- Must be familiar with successfully navigating through Internet Explorer.
- Must be able to pass a basic Microsoft Word test (scoring 80% or better).
- Must be able to pass an alpha numeric data entry test based on speed, accuracy, and number of errors.
- Must have proven data entry experience.
- Must be on time, with a positive attitude and ready to work.
- The chosen candidate must have a flexible schedule. The work schedule of this position changes as the consumer demand changes (ability to be flexible plays a major role in this position).
- Training and normal hours could be 7:15 am to 3:30 pm or 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm. Flexibility is a must with this position.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Other assignments and tasks will be assigned by the supervisor or management. Management reserves the right to revise or change job duties as necessary. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract for employment