Date Posted: September 15, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 278032
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Our client is a locally owned and operated company who for over 75 years has been and continues to be committed to our customers and their people. They are dedicated to building and supporting the local communities in which we live and work. Ranked in the top 20 on Oregon Business Journal’s 150 Private Business List. They are dedicated to providing a dynamic, challenging, and rewarding work environment for their employees.
We are currently seeking an experienced Industrial Car Wash Maintenance Technician. The job will provide support to a variety of clients who own Car Washes. Our client service and supplies these car wash companies with products and maintain the Wash systems.
• Installs, programs, and tests new system equipment.
• Troubleshoots, performs repairs and preventive maintenance.
• Analyzes electronic and mechanical problems and provides repairs as required.
• Maintains exceptional service with customers, vendors, and team members.
• Complete field service reports.
• Performs various tasks as assigned.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in car wash setup, installation and chemical applications is highly desired
• Experience with car wash equipment, various mechanical and hydraulic systems.
• Knowledge of low voltage control circuits, general three phase power and hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Must comprehend basic blueprints, electrical schematics, installation and service manuals.
• Ability to interface between equipment and computer programs. Understanding of controller programming of PLCs and CPUs.
• Must have excellent problem solving and decision making skills, ability to perform work without supervision or assistance.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and maneuver at job site.
• Ability to work outside and in fluctuating temperatures.
• Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record and pass drug test.
• Ability to be on call 24/7.
Day Shift and On-call
Drug Test, Background Check and DMV Check required