Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 278036
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary and temporary-to-hire assignments. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
- Operating a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls
- Retrieving messages from voicemail and forwarding to appropriate personnel
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate
- Answering questions about organization and providing callers with requested information
- Welcoming on-site visitors, determining nature of business, and announcing visitors
- Monitoring visitor access and issuing passes when required
- Updating appointment calendars and handling scheduling duties
- Receiving, sorting, and routing mail and publications
- Maintaining fax machines, retrieving, and routing incoming faxes
Requirements in the Receptionist role, you must be a positive customer-service-oriented team player who is also able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. You must present a professional image and possess excellent communication skills.
Other requirements of the Receptionist role include:
Must have at least 2 years of recent Administrative Clerical experience
- Must have at least intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Knowledge of clerical procedures and protocol
- Must be willing to submit to a background check