Date Posted: September 18, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 280053
As a Welder/Assembler, you will rebuild and repair lift gates, trailer beds, snow plows, flatbeds, dump beds, landscape trucks, striper trucks, delivery trucks and other similar items. Majority of projects are custom - not production.
Additional responsibilities :
- Body Work
- Spray Paint
- Weld specialty items.
- Maintaining a clean work environment
As a Welder/Assembler you must have at least 2 years MIG welding experience. You must be prepared to use electric tools as needed and this position requires basic mechanic tools including sockets, screw drivers, pliers, wrenches, hammers, etc...,
Additional requirements for the MIG Welder/Assembler will include:
A strong work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Multi-Tasking- jobs change daily and on sometimes on short notice
- A strong work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Good attitude and work ethic
- Will be required to pass a welding test
- Welder Certifications strongly preferred