Date Posted: September 21, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 280308
Customer Service Coordinator
Our client provides high quality loss prevention services to insurance
carriers. We work to provide 100% customer satisfaction. We are committed to
providing the highest quality loss control consulting to fit the needs of our clients.
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will:
- Manage a team of consultants by designating tasks and ensuring goals are met.
- Serve as a point of contact for customers, resolving problems and answering questions.
- Support consultants by scheduling loss control surveys, providing information from insurance carriers, and resolve any tech support issues.
- Educate consultants in company policies, procedures, and inventory management system.
In order to be considered for this position, please make sure you have:
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to multitask.
PrideStaff (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff at staffingindallas.com!