Salary: 60000-70000 DOE
Date Posted: October 12, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 280336
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our Frisco based client in search of a motivated Senior Accountant to join their team! This is a permanent opportunity in a relaxed culture!
Competitive compensation and great benefits! Located in Hall Park at the junction of 121 and the Dallas North Tollway!
- The Senior Accountant will review and complete analysis of general ledger for accuracy assigned sites.
- Prepares monthly analysis and participate in the yearly budget creation process
- Month-end close entries, including but not limited to fixed assets, prepaid accounts, accruals, cost reclassifications, etc
- Prepares month-end bank and balance sheet reconciliations for all projects and accounts.
- Performs related duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Four year accounting or business degree
- Experience in multi-unit real estate/hospitality accounting environment preferred
- 5+ years of full cycle accounting experience
A professional, supportive team environmentPrideStaff Financial (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff Financial at staffingindallas.com!