Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 280596
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
- Monitoring and responding to emails and/or phone calls.
- Reporting information from the client to the company.
- Training clients on procedures and preparing training material.
- The client liaison must display a high-level of professional communication skills and demonstrate a working knowledge of all systems used by the client base.
- Must have good customer/client relations experience.
- Must be proactive and assertive.
- Must be well-spoken with good communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a Microsoft Word and Data Entry test.
- Must have the ability to solve analytical issues and/or problems.
- Must be highly detailed and organized.
- Investigatory experience is a bonus.
- Must be able to work M-F from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.