Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 281251
PrideStaff is conducting a search for a JD Edwards System Analyst for their Cleveland-based client.
Looking for 5+ Years Experience in JD Edwards muti- modules (Fin/Mgr/Invoice/Supply Chain, ect)
The JD Edwards Systems Analyst acts as a member of the IT Department to deliver world-class business processes that incorporate best practices integrated with enabling technology. The JDE systems analyst will work to support existing business processes and in the implementation of new business processes. The systems analyst must possess in-depth knowledge of the software supporting the NeoGraf environment and technology capability in general. The analyst is to provide technical support to End Users in training, problem solving, setting up new process for maintaining data, and maintenance of existing processes. The systems analyst will lead or assist in the development of business cases to justify investment in changes or new implementation based on enabling technology.
Technical Skills & Experience:
Required Applications & Modules:
JD Edwards One World (Global ERP)
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assets
- Sales Order Management
- Sales and Use tax
- Advanced Pricing
- Advanced Transportation
- Product Data Management
- Product Costing
- Address Book
- Assist the company in the daily operation of the specified application(s).
- Provide support, identify, investigate, research and resolve moderately complex questions and problems in a timely manner while maintaining a positive relationship with users.
- Setup and maintain address book records, bank accounts, branch plants, business units, DMAAI’s, AAI’s, workflow approval routes, UDC codes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve batch errors.
- User security setups/changes.
- Prepare SQL Statements.
- Create and update versions and menus in JDE environment(s).
- Assist in the process of reviewing integrity reports and clearing the integrity issues on a regular basis.
- Troubleshoot problems requiring a deeper understanding of the application(s).
- Assist in the training and development of end users.
- Manage changes in master data that will require coordination among various stakeholders in the business, for example, adding a warehouse.
- Work with the IT team and users in execution/testing of changes to the system.
- Serves as a liaison between end users and programmer’s business need into programming requirements.
- Ensure adequate levels of documentation are in place for all systems management functions.
- Maintain full understanding of the IT control environment and ensure all policies and procedures are followed.
- Participates in project teams, coordinates open task and issue lists.
- Use and understanding of the IT Department Service Desk ticketing system will be required.
- Communicates initiatives on a periodical basis to all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience implementing and supporting JDE One World in the business/industry setting.
- Four Year College Degree preferred with one of the following Business majors; Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Technology or equivalent relevant industry experience.
- Understanding of the work processes associated with a global IT environment.
- Understands JDE integration methodology.
- Must have experience on JDE One World software version B7.333.
- Must have strong knowledge in versions, menus and file structures.
- Must have experience working in a modified/customized JD Edwards environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues as they arise. Strong knowledge of the JDE data structures.
- Must have broad, detailed, expert knowledge of the application(s); including implementation and upgrade experience.
- Must be an expert of the application database.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, coordination, facilitation, consultation and conflict resolution skills.
- Must have knowledge of the security module to allow the maintenance of security changes and additions.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and solve Integrity errors.
- Must have the ability to follow policy and procedure associated with the appropriate change management of the environment.
- Ability to Plan, Coordinate, Monitor, projects and large coordinated tasks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Vertex sales tax, formscape and export compliance software is a plus.
- Strong analytical capability, reviewing data, drawing conclusions, detecting patterns, developing improvement hypothesis, articulating conclusions and opinions.
Green Card or US CITIZEN- PREFER LOCALS TO CLEVELAND OH-$70-90/K