Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 281261
Our client is a specialized manufacturer of steel and aluminum parts for the aviation industry. They supply customers with precision products across the country, and they are adding to their manufacturing team..
We are looking for a CNC Operator to load,pull,organize parts and help with the deburring process in Bend, OR. You will have access to great compensation, benefits, and 401(K) retirement plan. We are looking for someone with a mechanical aptitude and demonstrated positive record in a team environment and someone that wants to work for a company that rewards quality of work.
- Responsible for loading,pulling, and organizing parts to be ran in various CNC machines, Band Saws, Lathes, Mills, and manual machines.
- Manufacturing of parts and materials to fulfill orders
- Be an expert in industry products
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Follow detailed spec sheets and maintain high quality parts
- Edit part programs and maintain part quality and tool life
- Perform all tool set up and maintenance of cutting tools
- Work with team to ensure all parts are completed correctly and timely
- Maintain clean work station
- Operate deburring machine
- Perform in process inspections using measuring devices and hand tools
- Must be interested in opportunities for wage growth and career advancement
- 1-3 years minimum experience operating manual machines
- Knowledge of and interest in basic mechanics
- Proficient understanding of manufacturing tolerances
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated record of being a team player
- Experience with Fadal and Takisawa preferred
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Supervision: This position has direct supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. Overtime and work on weekends may be needed. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.