Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 281264
General Office - Clerical
Do you have strong organizational skills? Are you grammatically proficient, detail oriented and creative? Come join PrideStaff as we are currently recruiting for a general office/clerical associate with a fast-growing local company. This is your chance to get in with a dynamic and fun company. Many different positions in the office areas are in need of hard working, dedicated people passionate about their job.
Job Duties May Include:
- Performs data entry functions
- Billing and coding operations
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages
- Completes work schedules and arranges appointments for staff
- Orders materials, supplies, and services, and completes records and reports
- Works well with customers, support staff and sales
- Answer phones comfortably providing excellent and positive customer care
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Computer literacy with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and command over data
- Professional demeanor
- Must have customer-service mentality and understanding of sales and marketing
- Minimum one year experience or relevant training
- Two positive references from supervisors who can speak to your skills and experience
- Willingness to undergo a background check, including drug screening
- Willingness to take assessment skill tests which may include but not limited to Excel, Word, and Typing
- Dedicated passionate attitude from someone wanting to make a difference in their job
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!