Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 281269
Are you great at developing and maintaining professional relationships? Have escrow experience? This is a great opportunity to get in with a dynamic company. This is a full time position with health benefits and PTO!
Job Responsibilities may include:
- Manage all escrow transactions.
- Manage all aspects of the entire closing process of residential escrows to include but not limited to: Verify all closing documents, escrow and title fees, loan payoffs, and sales contract prices. Manage and calculate all financial matters surrounding each closing transaction.
- Maintain and develop loyal clientele.
- Follow all quality, safety and company guidelines.
- Actively live the company values.
- Other Duties as assigned by management.
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience is required.
- 3 years’ title or escrow industry experience is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet daily deadlines, and multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills both written and oral as well as problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance or other related field preferred.
- Experience as an escrow closing office preferred.
- Must be able to independently make quick and intelligent choices.
- Must be able to diplomatically handle and resolve any complaints or disputes that may arise during the closing transaction.
- Must be able to provide 2 Professional References
- Must show initiative
- Team player
Supervision: This position has supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments.The employee does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Although this position will be in an office environment, at times this position may be required to lift up to 20 lbs. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!