San Diego, CA
Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 281270
A GROWING construction company in Miramar is seeking a receptionist for their busy office. This is a temporary to hire position. Once you are hired this company provides 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
Pridestaff has placed multiple people with this company and all of them have been promoted multiple times.
They would like this person to interview and start immediately.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Assist office manager and accounting manager with various tasks and data entry
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management, Microsoft Suite including Excel
Pay is 12.00/ hour to Start then an opportunity for an increase will occur based on advancing skills and merit.