Salary: $12 hour
Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 281273
We are working with a Green and Fast Growing local business in Bend. Do you have an eye for detail? Enjoy working with your hands? Thinker? Looking for immediate full time work. Come join PrideStaff! They are currently looking for several Warehouse/Light Electronics Assembly Associates who are available to work M-F 6am-2:30pm. Pay is $12 hour DOE.
Warehouse and Light Electronics Assembly Associate duties may include:
- Maintain production flow and high quality of work
- Crimping wires and heat shrinking
- Following oral and written specifications
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area
- Working in a team environment
- Packaging and palletizing
- Perform final assembly testing as required
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Following safety procedures at all time
- Recent Assembly or Warehouse experience
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Must have high energy level and be a quick learner
- Experience using small hand tools
- Ability to work regularly and be dependable
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Able to effectively communicate with a team
- Sitting or Standing for up to 8 -10 hours
- 2 Professional References
- A proven history of delivering exceptional work
- Prioritizing workflow and time management
- Able to lift 1-50 lbs repetitively
Supervision: This position has minimal supervision. Teamwork is essential to work towards a common goal.
Basic working conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time. The employee must be able to work successfully in a team. The employee must be able to stand, stoop, or crouch for long periods of time.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!