Salary: $15-17 per hour DOE
Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 281275
Do you want to work for a stable and dynamic company in Redmond? Do you have customer service and parts counter experience? Team player? If the answer is yes, you could have a bright future on our client's team. The starting pay is $15 -17 hour DOE. This is a long term T-H opportunity with access to health benefits after the probationary period!
Job Duties may include:
- Responsible for all customer sales across the counter and phone orders
- Operate current ERP and POS software
- Work up and quote small to medium job shop jobs
- Answer phones and process orders
- Pull Inventory out of the warehouse to fulfill customer orders
- Package and ship customer orders
- Work with the Inventory Control manager to assure proper stocks of manufactured inventory
- Work with the Production Manager to schedule all job shop orders
- Resolve any customer issues
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping warehouse and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Assisting team in achieving department goals
- Other Duties as assigned
Job Requirements include:
- Knowledge of Agricultural, Industrial and Construction parts
- Ability to follow directions
- Work Independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in all aspects of Counter and Job Shop sales
- High attention to detail for accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds, with occasional lifting up to 90 pounds
- Frequent squatting, bending, twisting reaching and continuous standing and walking
- Good computer and math skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- 2 Professional References
- Reliable and able to show up ready to work every day on time
- FL experience is a plus
Supervision: This position has supervision. Teamwork is essential to work towards a common goal.
Basic working conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time. The employee must be able to work successfully in a team. The employee must be able to stand, stoop, or crouch for long periods of time.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you.