Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 281280
Raise your expectations for what a job can offer. Do you want to work for a stable and dynamic company in Bend? Are health benefits and short/mid/long term advancement opportunities important to you? If you’re hard-working, determined and thoughtful, you can have a bright future on our team. The starting pay for this position is DOE. This is a part time position that will be 28-30 hours week. Come join PrideStaff and be part of an amazing company in Bend. The schedules vary.
Job Duties may include:
- Clean and maintain conference rooms, breakrooms, work areas, bathrooms and locker areas
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance of the facilities
- Maintains supplies and inventory
- Have flexible schedule to accommodate business’ needs
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Maintains safe and clean work environment
- Other Duties as assigned
Job Requirements include:
- High attention to detail for accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pleasant personality
- Frequent squatting, bending, twisting reaching and continuous standing and walking
- Must be a team player and maintain a positive attitude, as well as work independently
- Flexible and adaptable to work in changing environment
- Reliable and able to show up ready to work every day on time
- Good computer
- Good verbal communication skills
- 2 Professional References
- Maintain a professional appearance
Supervision: This position has supervision. Teamwork is essential to work towards a common goal.
Basic working conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time. The employee must be able to work successfully in a team. The employee must be able to stand, stoop, or crouch for long periods of time.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!