Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 281281
Are you interested in joining a rapidly expanding, successful company in Bend, Oregon? Do you enjoy working in a team-oriented environment focused on safety and high quality products? Are health benefits and short/mid/long term advancement opportunities important to you? Come join PrideStaff and be part of our client's amazing company in Bend. We are looking for several Metal Fabricators to work on preparing steel for fabrication and assembling product. This is a M-F Day Shift position with the weekends off.
Job Duties may include:
- Cutting steel on a variety of machines to include: cold saw, band saw, iron worker
- Sorting parts
- Cleaning the shop
- Performing a variety of operations to assemble and prepare product
- Effectively uses hand tools, power tools, and other machinery
- Responsible for inspecting material before and after assembly
- Assisting team in achieving department goals
- Help to maintain clean, safe and organized work space and shop
- Following oral and written specifications
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements include:
- 6-8 months of recent and relevant work experience
- Strong Work Ethic
- High Attention to detail for accuracy
- 1 – 2 years’ previous experience in production manufacturing preferred
- Welding and Fabrication experience is a huge plus
- Ability to stand and sit for 8-10 hours
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Reliable and able to show up ready to work every day on time
- 2 Professional References
- Must have good manual dexterity
- Able to effectively communicate with a team
- Problem solving, time management, and a positive attitude
- Basic Math Skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- A proven work history of delivering great quality of work
Supervision: This position has supervision. Teamwork is essential to work towards a common goal.
Basic working conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time. The employee must be able to work successfully in a team. The employee must be able to stand, stoop, or crouch for long periods of time.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!