Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 281282
We are looking for people like you! We are recruiting for 25+ positions that start throughout September. This opportunity is in a climate controlled, warehouse environment, performing very light assembly work, and will be 40-50 hours of consistent work Monday - Friday. Do you enjoy working in a team environment and can you stand throughout a 10 hour shift? If so, we would love to learn more about you!
Assembly/ Production Duties may include:
- Performing a variety of operations to assemble, fit and prepare product using machinery
- Responsible for inspecting material before and after assembly
- Assisting team in achieving department goals
- Following oral and written specifications
- Help to maintain clean, safe and organized work space and warehouse
- Other duties as assigned
- 6-8 months’ recent and relevant work experience
- High Attention to detail for accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- 2 Professional References
- Repetitive Motion
- Basic Math Skills
Supervision: This position has supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. Overtime may be needed. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and lift light material.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!