Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 281283
Are you great with customer service? Dependable? Professional? We are recruiting for several Professional Answering Service Representatives for opportunities that start immediately at a local company in Bend? This position does require someone that could potentially work weekends and holidays. Do you enjoy working in a stable environment with great benefits and advancement opportunities? This could be the perfect position for you.
Job Duties may include:
- Processing incoming calls for various businesses throughout the United States
- Utilizing a specialized telephone system designed specifically for telephone answering services
- Providing support for businesses whose personnel are in the field or away from their business phones
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and staff
- Operate office machines such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, personal computers, and postage machine
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize duties
- Other Duties as Assigned
- At least 6 months' prior customer service experience in a professional environment is preferred
- Minimum typing speed of 45 WPM
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to provide 2 Professional References
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
Confidentiality: This position will be handling confidential personal data and information that belongs to PrideStaff's clients.
Supervision: This position has supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments. The employee does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time.The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Although this position will be in an office environment, at times this position may be required to lift up to 20 lbs. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!