Date Posted: September 15, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 281332
Warehouse Associate position available!
2nd shift position : M-F 3:30pm - 12:00am, Must be able to train during the 1st shift, 8am - 4:30pm
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months to 1 year of warehouse experience
- Must be able to operate sit down and stand up forklifts
- Basic Math and computer skills.
- Able to work independently
- Operate a handheld device and forklift to pick and stage orders, perform cycle counts, perform put away transactions and to receive transactions
- Match product picked to packing slips and/or picked reports for accuracy
- Operate a forklift in a safe and efficient manner to retrieve or store material
- Unload/load trucks as necessary
- Operate a handheld device to store and move material properly around warehouse
- Produce a high volume of work and rarely makes errors
- Operate a handheld to perform miscellaneous transactions such as packing, unpacking, RMA's, WIP Returns, organization transfers, sub transfers, pick samples and replenishments
- Use computer to do inventory inquiries, que tasks and run inventory reports
- Ability to check both sales orders and work orders
- Report damage of product, storage racks or any unsafe condition to management immediately
- Verify safety inspection sheet has been completed before operating a forklift
Monday - Friday, 3:30pm - 12:00am
Please submit resumes for consideration to Melville@PrideStaff.com.