Date Posted: September 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 281352
PrideStaff is searching for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join the employment verification team of an established investigative services company in Burbank, CA.
The Quality Assurance Specialist is tasked with reviewing all work completed by verification representatives to ensure the work meets all requirements for quality, accuracy, client-specific directives, and legal compliance. The Quality Assurance Specialist is required to be a subject matter expert (SME) in employment documentation (applications, resumes, CVs, background authorizations, etc.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Working from a queue, review all completed files, checking against file documentation, to ensure all information was entered accurately, the client directives were followed, and the file does not contain any prohibited information.
- Correct and report all errors when prompted by system, and approve for delivery to client
- Send work back to rep that requires rework and/or additional work, report error/send back when prompted by system.
- Communicate with Reps via email and in person regarding send-backs, providing direction on what needs to be done
- Maintain regular communication with department Supervisor/Manager regarding observations and/or trends and recommend any identified needs for training/retraining.
- Participate in initial onboarding training by demonstrating how the Q/A process works, showing new reps what their work looks like in report format, and how errors are identified and reported for metrics reports.
- Participate in any requested retraining initiatives by Supervisor/Manager
- Report to Supervisor/Manager on any/all system instructions that appear to be confusing to reps so they can be updated
- Participate in policy and protocol development initiatives
What we're looking for:
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong understanding of a database environment
- Strong Internet research skills; especially locating information quickly using standard logic methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong interpersonal skills and capabilities for working positively with all levels of management, their support teams and broad cross section of clients.
- Strong attention to detail
- Goal oriented and metrics driven
- Excellent oral and written English communication and editing skills