Date Posted: October 27, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 282354
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. Our Recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and proactively advocating on your behalf with leading employers.
We are seeking a Data Entry Clerk for a position with one of our leading clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, customer-service-oriented individual.
Job Duties May Include:
- Reading source documents and entering information into specific fields or onto tapes or disks
- Complete subsequent entry using keyboards or scanners
- Responsible for comparing data with source documents in verification format to detect errors
- Compiling, sorting, and verifying the accuracy of information before it is entered
- Locating and correcting errors or reporting them to a supervisor
- Maintaining logs of activities and completed work
- Selecting materials needed to complete work assignments
- Storing completed documents in appropriate locations
- Operating a data entry device to record or verify a variety of information
- Inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard according to screen format
- Handling phone interactions with clients for support and troubleshooting
- Must be able to multitask and pay exceptional attention to details
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently, learn quickly, and exercise sound judgment
- Must have recent Data Entry or Order Entry experience
- Accurate 10-key typing skills – 8000+
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, and Internet research skills
- Understanding of customer service protocols
- Strong phone presence
Interested and qualified candidates please follow these steps
- Apply online thoroughly completing the application with a up to date resume.
- After one hour call into our office for an immediate phone interview. (Office is open till 5pm. If applying after 4pm call first thing the next morning.)
- Be available for a same day interview. Our process has already begun and this position will be filled quickly.