Date Posted: April 23, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 282358
Warehouse / Shipping & Receiving Clerk
PrideStaff is currently looking for experienced shipping & receiving associates.
Job Duties may include:
- Accurately assemble orders and prepare goods for shipment by building pallets using box size, weight, and height
- Completes shipping reports
- Analyzing and evaluating complex problems and coming up with solutions
- Creating shipping documents and entering shipment information
- Prioritize workflow and manage your time
- Drive a forklift as needed
-Use computer and perform data entry as needed
- Recent Shipping & Receiving experience is required
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a shipping department
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision while meeting goals in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize and meet productivity requirements
- Responsible and dependable individual
- Basic math and computer skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to think independently
- Able to lift 20 lbs repetitively, up to 50 lbs
- Forklift experience with certification (preferred)
- Must be available 5-6 days a week with availability to work overtime and weekends
-Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
Interested and qualified candidates please follow these steps
- Apply online thoroughly completing the application with a up to date resume.
- After one hour call into our office for an immediate phone interview. Note that our office is open till 5pm. If applying after 4pm call first thing the next morning.
- Be available for a same day interview. Our process has already begun and this position will be filled quickly.