Date Posted: October 17, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 282360
Administrative Assistant duties may include:
- Performs a variety of administrative functions
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and takes dictation
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager
- Recent and relevant experience in the area you are applying for
- Able to provide references
- Willingness to undergo a background check & drug screen
- Willingness to take assessment skill tests which may include, but not limited to Excel, Word, and Typing
- Minimum typing speed of 45 words per minute and data entry speed of 7,500 keystrokes/hour
- Dedicated, passionate attitude from someone wanting to make a difference in their job
Interested and qualified candidates please follow these steps
- Apply online thoroughly completing the application with a up to date resume.
- After one hour call into our office for an immediate phone interview. Note that our office is open till 5pm. If applying after 4pm call first thing the next morning.
- Be available for a same day interview. Our process has already begun and this position will be filled quickly.