Salary: $20-24/hr DOE
Date Posted: April 17, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 282830
PrideStaff is seeking a highly skilled Welder with experience using the GTAW process.
The candidate MUST have a recent experience welding aluminum using the GTAW process in a fast-paced production environment.
What the Welder will complete:
- Produce structurally sound welds.
- Pass all-position AWS Welder Qualification Testing on Miller Dynasty 350 welding machines. Set-up and efficiency will be evaluated with pre-employment weld testing.
- Possess basic knowledge of the GMAW process is required. (However, testing is optional and at our discretion.)
- Be highly proficient at interpreting shop drawings and following welding symbols.
- Produce near perfect weld appearance on aluminum and stainless steel. (Thickness range used in production is .090” to 1”.)
- Read a tape measure.
- 3 to 5+ years’ recent experience (we are willing to see candidates with less experience but strong work ethic and willingness to learn must be exemplary)
- LEAN manufacturing experience a plus
- Must be a team player
- Timeliness and a strong work ethic required
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift 50 pounds and the ability to stand for a 10 hour shift.
- Hours are 5:00am – 1:30pm, Monday – Friday. Ability to work overtime is required.
APPLY NOW OR CALL 763-999-4390