Date Posted: November 14, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 283868
PrideStaff Financial has partnered with our Richardson based client in search of a dynamic Accounting Manager to join their growing team! This is a work hard/play hard environment that offers a relaxed culture and a team that loves to have fun!
The Technical Accounting Manager is responsible for leading the technical accounting function and partnering with external auditors and streamline processes with the internal audit team.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining external reporting.
- Research accounting literature and apply technical standards to complex business practices and transactions.
- Manage the external audit process, researching and writing technical accounting memos for management.
- Review SOX requirements and testing
- Manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act Section 404.
- Communicate accounting issues and evolving accounting guidance to the upper management team
- The position will research technical accounting issues and provide guidance to accounting on how to record transactions appropriately.
- CPA with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Public accounting experience highly preferred
- Experience working with SEC registrants required.
PrideStaff Financial (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff Financial at staffingindallas.com!