Date Posted: October 11, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 284739
Warehouse - Shipping and Receiving
Companies in the area are searching for experienced, proven individuals for temporary and temp-to-hire assignments to hit the ground running and contribute right away.
Come join PrideStaff to put your talents and skills to work. PrideStaff has been working for over thirty-five years across the country in filling the needs for clients.
Job Duties may include but not be limited to:
- Accurately assemble orders and prepare goods for shipment by building pallets using box size, weight, and height
- Completes shipping reports
- Analyzing and evaluating complex problems and coming up with solutions
- Creating shipping documents and entering shipment information
- Prioritize workflow and manage your time
- Drive a forklift as needed
-Use computer and perform data entry as needed
- Recent Shipping & Receiving experience is required
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a shipping department
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision while meeting goals in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize and meet productivity requirements
- Responsible and dependable individual
- Basic math and computer skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to think independently
- Able to lift 20 lbs repetitively, up to 50 lbs
- Forklift experience with certification (preferred)
- Must be available 5-6 days a week with availability to work overtime and weekends
-Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!