Salary: $15-20/HR DOE
Date Posted: October 13, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 284933
Client in Lemoore is seeking an HR Administrator who will be responsible for the following:
- Perform administrative, analytical and clerical support for all aspects of HR.
- Employee Attendance, Leave of Absence, Boarding, Recruiting & Screening
- Customer Service
- Assist with benefits, compensation, HRIS
- Perform Recruitment & Employment
- Employee and labor relations
- Workers compensation
- safety, training, and development.
- New hire orientation.
- The individual will be supporting HR management staff and employees within the organization.
Minimum Requirements - Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Associates Degree in business field or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred
- Prior experience with HRIS, SAP, Kronos, Database and applicant tracking systems preferred
- Strong clerical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Consistent timely follow-up and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle a large workload with a high level of speed, accuracy, and confidentiality; able to work independently
- Proficient clerical skills and computer skills: Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and AS400
- Ability to work well with peers, management, all levels of staff
- Professional demeanor and demonstrated high level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Pay: $15-20/HR DOE
If interested please apply with detailed resume to be considered.