Salary: UP TO $25/HR DOE
Date Posted: February 16, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 284938
PrideStaff is seeking is currently seeking a 2nd/3rd shift Press Brake Operator
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in setting up and operating a press brake machine to do forming (Centrum Punch Press Model # 2000Q and Komo Router a plus)
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Self-starter with great analytical skills
- Experience operating saws, manual mills, drill presses and grinders
- Experience with conversational programming (g-code)
- Complete understanding of GD&T and blueprint reading Preferred Requirements:
- Setting up and operating Router machines
- Associate Degree in Machining
- Setting up and operating press brake machines (Centrum Punch Press and Komo Routers )
- Planning and performing diversified close tolerance milling operations
PrideStaff Company Overview
PrideStaff (Minneapolis/Brooklyn Park location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and, just as importantly, you will be treated fairly with dignity, courtesy, and respect.
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary to hire work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers. PrideStaff was named in Top Ten staffing companies in North America by Forbes https://www.forbes.com/pictures/higd45eehm/7-pridestaff/#7b716bd23c72