Salary: Depending on Experience
Date Posted: January 17, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 284960
Engineering and manufacturing company in the Oakley area is seeking a qualified programmer. This full time position is in a fast-paced technical environment and offers opportunity to be part of a revolutionary company well positioned to prosper in the current economic environment. Adaptive, creative, and energetic people seeking a rewarding position will thrive in our atmosphere.
Excellent pay, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, retirement, and other benefits packages are offered to all full-time employees.
The Programmer will work closely with the office and engineering staff to create and maintain internal software programs to support our business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Debug code for existing programs based on immediate need
- Code and test programming for in-house software programs
- Conduct end-user training upon completion of software
- Balance workday responsibilities and respond immediately to tech support requests from staff
- Associate degree in computer science or related field
- At least 1 year of experience in software development and programming
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge with relational databases
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Experience in Basic/Visual Basic and Linux/Unix
- Experience in Perl, Fanuc TPP and Linux shell scripting is desirable
First Shift Hours
Pay Rate Depending on Experience.