Date Posted: November 22, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 285186
The Support Specialist will support the Data Mining & Audit process by performing clerical and administrative tasks up to and including opening claims and distributing documents to the appropriate personnel. Additional support duties include generating system reports and invoice packages for field personnel, clients and management. The principle duties require strong organizational skills and to handle multi-tasked operational unit efficiently.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Carry out all phases of data entry process, including opening, invoicing, and cancelling claims. Distribute related letters and documents to field personnel and providers.
· Generate weekly and monthly reports for field personnel, clients and management.
· Generate invoice packages for completed claims and distribute appropriate copies to client, provider and file.
· Support all other departments by answering questions regarding claims status, etc.
· Review and resolve all Vendor error reports
· Mail processing, including opening, scanning, indexing and documenting.
· File research as directed such as pulling on-line claims information or requesting