Maple grove, MN
Salary: Up to $16/hr
Date Posted: November 2, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 285229
Customer Service/Order Processing
Are you looking for a career that you can grow in? Look no further! PrideStaff is seeking candidates with a professional demeanor for customer service/order processing position that has a growth plan for future career opportunities.
Customer Service/Order Processing Duties:
- Processing orders
- Managing customer expectations within four divisions.
- Ability to manage time sensitive processes on a daily basis
- Heavy phone and e-mail correspondence with customers, vendors and company team members.
- Be able to discern between divisions and appropriately apply to customer(s)
- Manage several e-mail accounts.
- Manage interruptions with a smile
Customer Service/Order Processing Requirements:
- Required Education: GED or higher
- Superior spelling and grammar proficiency
- Organized and detailed-oriented
- Computer literacy at medium/high level per Microsoft protocol
- Minimum two years customer service and data entry experience
- Ability to comprehend and follow written Standard Operating Procedures
- Excellent Time management skills
- Excellent attendance record
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to transfer knowledge in an articulate and concise manner.
- Accept constructive criticism and training with a positive attitude ?
- Work within a team environment and treat others with respect