Salary: $17.00/Hour + Bonus
Date Posted: October 17, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 285463
Excellent DIRECT HIRE Opportunity for a Career SERVICE TECHNICIAN
$17.00 / hour + Opportunity for Bonus
Since introducing the first water softener in 1936, PrideStaff’s client has been the industry leader in service, support and product innovation. Now, they are searching for a Residential Service Technician to cover their Reading, PA based service territory.
Your plumbing, electrical, HVAC or electronics training and experience will put you among the top candidates. However, if you have good mechanical aptitude, this company will train you for the position.
Provide installation, service and repair of water treatment products in the field. The field service technician provides repairs, upgrades, maintenance, and installations for residential and commercial equipment and products. Provide excellent customer service and exceed customer expectations.
- Performing all diagnostics and analysis to trouble-shoot and repair equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
- Installing, upgrading, and maintaining equipment.
- Completing paperwork related to tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist other employees with delivery and installation of products/equipment, when necessary
- Properly maintain company vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Communicate in a positive manner with customers and co-workers and maintaining positive public relations for the company
- Following all required safety procedures
- High School degree or equivalent
- Pass drug screening and background check
- Good Driving Record
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Able to multitask, troubleshoot and lift over 100 lbs. on occasion
- Technical experience is desired, but company will train the right person
High school diploma or GED